Friday, September 12, 2014

Lady Gaga in Manila (Again)



Some people here in the Philippines are planning to make a protest to stop Lady Gaga's upcoming concert. Well, the organizers of the said concert may just be secretly laughing and thanking these militants for the "free publicity."

No matter what they do, the Mother Monster never fails in getting exceptional attention. Her style is an expression of how she sees the real world. She was extremely talented; and that's all I know.

We can never really judge a book by its cover. She's done a lot of humanitarian acts in spite of the fact that she's been referred to as a devil worshiper and a disagreeable model for a lot of times. Wild on stage but sweet in nature --- this is my impression of her. Yes, I am a fan because I have a big heart for great artists and entertainers like her.

To those people who believe that she can influence their children in a bad way, this is what I'll say:

"Let's raise our children in love and let's build a very good relationship with them. This is the best we can do to take them away from evil. Judging someone so quickly before their eyes will never be effective enough."

If I have to talk to my own kids about Lady Gaga, I'll tell them about her good characteristics, which might have been covered by the bad publicity created against her. Her love of arts, her humanitarian nature, her passion for music, her non-retaliating attitude, her strong love for entertainment and so on...the very reasons why I admired her in the first place. I will never ever want my kids to develop a judgmental attitude towards anybody.



The author, Jade Martin, is the founder and creator of Center for Paranormal Studies, Profilers of the Unknown and Intramuros Ghost Walk. She is also a Businesswoman, Life and Business Coach, Author, Singer and Songwriter, Ghost Tour Operator, Paranormal Investigator and Consultant, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Numerologist and Tarot Reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment