Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Best Salon Experience at Danielle Salon


Finally, I found a beauty salon where I can feel at home. It is 2 rides away from me but I wouldn't mind going back regularly because I really liked the entire experience.

Danielle Salon is not very high end. In fact, even the masses can afford most of its services; however, I can say that their accomplishment of work is first class. If you belong to the high end type of salon customer, trust me, you will appreciate the cozy ambiance, the facility and the accommodations they provide.

The staff are very friendly and I was treated like a queen. They really work fast, which is very advantageous for busy people like me who always need to rush somewhere after a beauty treatment. In spite of the fact that everything here is fast-paced, you can rest assured that the quality you'll get is excellent.

The whole space is clean and though it's not that big, it is quite comfortable. Besides, it's air-conditioned and they have their own comfort room. Know for a fact that I will never like staying in a disordered and messy salon.


Presenting my new hairstyle. I had to get a haircut because my team will be having a pictorial this coming Saturday. I am happy with the result. Prior to this, I had a hot oil treatment too. My hair looked straighter and very shiny right after that. My kids thought it was rebonded. I only paid PhP70 for the haircut, which comes along with shampoo and blow dry. The quality is equivalent to the one I had at David's Salon for PhP350. For the hot oil treatment, I only paid PhP149. Imagine how much money I saved.


Manicure for only Php49 and pedicure for only PhP70. My nails looked like they just came from Posh Nails. What's amazing about their manicure and pedicure is that the polish is long-lasting. One thing I hate about getting cheap mani-pedi is that the polish would immediately peel-off the same day or the following day. I am impressed because when I went home and had dinner, I washed the dishes and the polish is still intact. I had a shower this morning and after shampooing my hair, the polish didn't wear off. It was a very clean job and yet, no "murder case" was committed. I highly appreciate that because I am diabetic. I avoid getting wounds in any way.

If you are living or working within Novaliches, Fairview or North Caloocan, and you are looking for a quality salon, why don't you try Danielle Salon? It is located along Quirino Highway, across UNO Fuel (gas station) and in front of La Mesa Dam. Coming from SM Fairview, take a jeepney going to Amparo or Tungko. Ask to be dropped off La Mesa Dam and you'll immediately notice their signage.

DANIELLE SALON
Blk. 15 Lot 6 Quirino Highway, Sacred Heart Village, Caloocan City
0998-1835587 / 0917-8197498



The author, Jade Martin, is the founder and creator of Center for Paranormal Studies, Profilers of the Unknown and Intramuros Ghost Walk. She is also a Businesswoman, Life and Business Coach, Author, Singer and Songwriter, Ghost Tour Operator, Paranormal Investigator and Consultant, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Numerologist and Tarot Reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment